- This event has passed.
Health Professions Week Virtual Fair
November 19, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
HPW is a nationwide collaboration between today’s healthcare and education organizations designed to provide reliable, accessible resources to explore careers in the health professions. If you are considering a future in the health professions, HPW is your one-stop-shop to explore over 20 career options. Registrants receive access to a personalized website with curated, on-demand content introducing the participating health professions, as well as access to exclusive live events featuring opportunities for one-on-one career advice. All prospective health professionals are welcome to register for #HPW2020, including career changers, high school, college and graduate students, both domestic and international.
Register for virtual fair here!
**Please check out HPW’s full schedule of events here!
2020 Participating professions included:
- Anesthesiologist Assistant – Association of Anesthesiologist Assistant Education Programs
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Chiropractic – Association of Chiropractic Colleges
- Dental Professions – American Dental Education Association
- Health Administration – Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Medicine – Association of American Medical Colleges
- Naturopathic Medicine – Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Nurse Anesthetist – American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Nursing – American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Optometry – Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry
- Orthotics and Prosthetics – National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education
- Osteopathic Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pharmacy – American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Physical Therapy – American Physical Therapy Association
- Physician Assistant – American Academy of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant Education Association
- Podiatric Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Public Health – Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Respiratory Therapy – American Association of Respiratory Care
- Veterinary Medicine – Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges