Advanced Placement (AP) Courses/Exams

The National Program Office does not accept high school transcripts or AP score reports.

Other College-level Courses

College-level courses, whether taken through a special program offered at your high school or independently, must be listed on your application. Please contact the college involved to determine whether a transcript is available.

  • If a transcript is available from the college, it must be mailed to the National Program Office in accordance with transcript requirements.
  • If a transcript is not available, the college registrar’s office must submit an official letter explaining that no transcript is available due to institutional policies. High school transcripts are not accepted.