- This event has passed.
National Alumni Conference Celebrating the 30th Anniversary – MMEP, SMEP, SMDEP and SHPEP!
August 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for the national alumni conference celebrating the 30th anniversary of the program!
Since 1989, RWJF has supported the Minority Medical Education Program (MMEP), the Summer Medical Education Program (SMEP), the Summer Medical and Dental Education Program (SMDEP), and now the Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP). It has been 30 years and over 27,000 alumni. Join us for the national alumni conference that will commemorate 30 years of advancing diversity in the health professions!
- Increase your professional network by connecting with alumni and health professions schools from across the US.
- Enhance your professional and career development by participating in a series of workshops on career planning, financial literacy, and leadership development.
- Become inspired by leaders and peers across the health professions
- Learn about how program alumni are making a difference for the next generation of leaders in health
- Participate in a poster session to increase visibility of your original research or secondary analyses. Poster submission guidelines. (Registration for the poster session has closed.)
Program alumni who are working professionals, current health professions students, residents or graduate students and college students are encouraged to attend. Early registration is recommended due to limited seating.
REGISTER TODAY! (Registration for the conference has closed!)
Please note: This conference is open only to program alumni.
For questions about this event and for exhibitor registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.