- This event has passed.
Medical Career Awareness Workshop and Student Recruitment Fair
June 20, 2015
Open to all college and high school students, parents, pre-health advisors, school administrators, and other interested individuals.
Students and Parents
- Meet diversity affairs and admissions administrators from U.S. medial schools.
- Take part in workshops and listen to panel discussions on pathways to a career in medicine.
- Learn about Aspiring Docs and the Summer Medical and Dental Education Program.
- Students from diverse and/or disadvantaged backgrounds strongly encouraged to attend.
Recruiters, Administrators, and Pre-Health Advisors
- Utilize this fair as a part of your diversity recruitment outreach!
- Engage with students from diverse pre-health interest groups.