- This event has passed.
2018 AAMC Minority Student Medical Career Fair
November 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This event consists of workshops focused on topics such as medical school admissions and the Medical College Admission Test® (MCAT®) along with a career fair featuring over 75 medical schools from across the country. Representatives from other health professions also attend. Enjoy interactive discussions with current medical students to find out about their medical school experience, and participate in hands-on activities to test your skills!
While the focus is on supporting individuals from diverse and underserved communities, we welcome the participation of all high school and college students interested in medicine and the biomedical sciences.
We invite college and high school students, parents, prehealth advisors, school administrations, and other interested individuals to:
- Meet diversity affairs, admissions, PhD, and MD-PhD program directors and administrators from U.S. medical schools along with other health professions school administrators;
- Hear panel discussions about the pathways to become a physician or medical researchers;
- Learn about Aspiring Docs, Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), and other AAMC services;
- Participate in hands-on medical and health activities; and
- Participate in roundtable discussions with current medical school students
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand about the journey to become a future physician or scientist.